Starfrit The Rock 2pc Fry Pan Set
Starfrit The Rock: Non-stick reinvented. This Starfrit The Rock 2pc Fry Pan Set pans have rock-like finish, 50% harder and 40% more resistant to abrasion. Their internally reinforced non-stick coating offers better scratch and wear resistance. Starfrit The Rock 2pc Fry Pan Set pans have stainless steel handle.
Extra thick forged aluminum base
- Optimal heat distribution and even cooking
- Guaranteed never to warp
Starfrit The Rock - 2pc Fry Pan Set has Rock.Tec surface enhancement
Our unique manufacturing process uses small metal pellet impact technology to modify the surface to form an ultra
durable rock-like finish. The result is an outstanding release performance, 3 times better than traditional non-stick
- 3 times more durable non-stick
- Resists scratch and abrasion
- Dishwasher safe
- Compatible with gas, electric, ceramic, halogen and induction stovetops
- Fry Pan Size: 9.5" (24cm) and 11" (28cm)
For better non-stick performance, it is recommended to add a teaspoon of cooking oil prior to each use.
- Never heat an empty utensil. Be sure there is oil, butter, liquid or food before placing the cookware on the range or burner.
- Always use low to medium heat setting. This cookware should NEVER be used on a maximum heat setting either for Pre-heating or cooking as excessive surface temperatures can cause permanent damage to the non-stick surface.
- Never cut anything in the cookware or use utensils with sharp edges as to avoid piercing the non-stick surface.
- Add salt to water only after it has come to a boil. Salt grain deposit on the cookware bottom will attack the metal as the heat melts it down.
- Never use metal scouring pads to clean the non-stick surface.
- Never put cold water into a hot utensil. Let cookware cool down on its own or place in lukewarm soapy water.
- If using a ceramic stove top, lift the pan rather than sliding it across the glass plate.
- This cookware is oven safe to broil. Always use gloves or oven mitts when using as the handle may become hot.
- Dishwasher safe. Take note that the shine of the coating may become dull and discolored due to the action of certain detergents. Our warranty does not cover this type of wear, as the performance of the cookware is not affected.
|Show Time Countdown||Yes|